NCF employs a variety of welding processes to assure the highest quality welding available.
Welding personnel at NCF are trained and qualified to certified company welding procedures. NCF employs a variety of welding processes to assure the highest quality welding available:
- Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW) traditionally used in the field
- Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW) a gas shielded wire fed process
- Flux Cored Arc Welding (FCAW) a wire fed process with flux in the wire and shielding gas, this produces fine quality welds
- Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW) an electric arc process used to weld aluminum, stainless and exotic alloys
- Submerged Arc Welding (SAW) a robotic process used to weld massive or unusual configured assemblies
NCF’s welding fabrication capabilities include carbon-steel, all stainless steel alloys, aluminum, copper, and a variety of less typical and exotic metals. Material thicknesses may range from sheet metal gage to >6 inches.
NCF offers mobile services that include certified field technicians with fully equipped trucks that are available to complete all types of construction installation, fabrication, and repair work.