NCF offers a complete range of general construction related services principally to the industrial, commercial warehouse, and public utility markets.
Our services include the following:
- Design and Build
- Zoning Compliance
- Construction-Related Permitting
- Financing Support
- Civil Site Work (grading, roads, etc.)
- Erosion, Sedimentation and Control Plans
- Storm Water Management and Plans
- Utilities—Design and Installation
- Construction--Foundation to Rooftop
- Complete Interior Build-Out
- Industrial Plant Systems—Heavy Fixtures and Equipment
Pacific Gas & Electric:
- Humboldt Bay Power Plant; General Construction, low-level radioactive waste management.
- Diablo Canyon Power Plant; Close working relationship with Quality Assurance Department.
- Power Generation & Transmission; Major structural modification Mission District Substation
Southern California Edison: San Onofre Nuclear Generating Station; Reactor Pressure Vessel Head Disposal Container—extremely close tolerance
Greenleaf Power Company: Greenleaf Co-Generation Plant; Supply labor, equipment and material during scheduled maintenance outages.
Blue Lake Power Company: Blue Lake Co-Generation Plant; Extensive support during scheduled maintenance outages. Complete remodel of fuel delivery system.
D.G. Fairhaven Power Company: Fairhaven Co-Generation Plant; Built office / shop building. Ongoing support for preventative maintenance and scheduled and non-scheduled outages.
Fairhaven Power Company: 6,000 sq. ft. office and maintenance shop with mezzanine. A California Coastal Development Zone project along with associated permits and regulations. Construction services included: civil site preparation, foundation installation including in slab steam heating system, supply and install metal building system, built masonry walls to create area separation with fire rated walls. Also designed and built offices as well as a special "clean-room" for electronics handling. Approximate value $1 million dollars.
Louisiana Pacific Corporation;
- 375,000 sq. ft. distribution center in strict compliance with the requirements of a major "Big-Box" retailer; services included complete design and build, construction engineering, permit clearance, civil site design, restoration, grading, and all phases of construction of metal building from the foundation to roof installation. Also constructed 10,000 sq. ft. 2 two-story office facility. Approximate value $6.65 million dollars.
- 125,000 sq. ft. manufacturing building, designed and installed foundation along with reinforced concrete slab, erection of metal building. Approximate value $1.9 million dollars.
- Dry kiln facility including the dismantling of 6 existing kilns that were relocated to another municipality; worked closely with consultants and engineers to obtain difficult California Coastal Commission Development permits; performed all aspects of concrete work, installed steam boiler and related piping, valves, construction of control room, and the installation of a 20,000 sq. ft. roof only cooling shed. Approximate value $2.25 million dollars.
Don Nolan Trucking; 24,000 sq. ft. trucking terminal with office and retail facilities. Services included: design and build beginning with zoning modification, civil design and site grading, flood plain management, engineering permit process, construction of all phases from foundations to erection of metal building, complete interior improvements including plumbing, electrical, framing, dry-wall, painting and interior trim. Approximate value $1.3 million.
Eel River Lumber Company: 60,000 sq. ft.; Turn-key design-build of premium kiln dried lumber storage and shipping building. Approximate value $875,000.
Pacific Lumber Company; 117,000 sq. ft. kiln dried redwood lumber storage facility integral to a concrete and masonry block manufacturing facility; Foundation design and installation included reinforced concrete slab, along with construction of a fire rated separation wall system; Installation of all fixtures, block equipment, drying kilns, and steam piping system. Approximate value $1.7 million.
Blue Lake Forest Products: Removed existing milling equipment, reinstalled complete new lumber optimization system, multiple heavy crane lifts required specialized rigging plans, concrete equipment pedestal foundations, precision machinery alignment including placement of laser guided milling machines to exacting tolerances of +/- .00010". Approximate value $1.85 million.