Aquatic Designing Inc. dba North Coast Fabricators is a certified Woman Owned Business.
Established in 1976 and incorporated 1979, we started out as a manufacturer of all types of power transmission equipment that supported the pulp and paper industry as well as lumber producers. As these industries experienced a serious decline over the past years, NCF worked on developing a support system to the ever increasing power production industry.
The North Coast Fabricators team has worked hard in certification programs, investing in state of the art equipment and training, and setting up the necessary Quality Assurance programs to insure compliance and capabilities for the manufacture of the goods and services needed.
Every step of the way NCF has been responsible to our environment and supportive of our community. We are proud of our many personal connections to our local area and look forward to doing business in CA’s North Coast for years to come.
North Coast Fabricators' owners: Paula and Tim Crowley
- Vice President of Operations, Tim Crowley II
- Director of Administration, Jessica Whitwell
- Sr Business Analyst and Accounting Manager, Robin Bamburg
- Payroll Administrator and Accounts Receivable, Ellen Syvoravong
- Administrative Accounting Specialist, Heather Toland
Would you like to join our team?
Fabrication Shop and Field Construction
- General Manager, Jim Dalziel
- Shop Foreman, Wade Blickenstaff
- Blue prints and CAD, Charlie Moyer
Hauling and Equipment
- Terminal Manager, Aaron LaGasse
- Logistics Assistant, Christina Fuller
We are always looking for drivers!
DRIVER APPLICATION (PDF)
NCF is on PGE’s Quality Supplier list and we have a crew of workers dedicated to the PG&E Humboldt Bay Power Plant (HBPP) site.
- NCF Site Manager @ HBPP, Erica Heenan
- Administrative Support, Genevieve Whitwell